Thursday, September 11, 2008

IS1 Group A Blog Assignment

I was thinking about this the other day and I used to be really into videography. I took extra-curicular courses in high school (with Productions Rivard) and helped film and produce an award winning film (people's choice). Really photography isn't that different from that I'm still getting to tell a story. I guess what changed the video to photo was when I had my first child and was constantly at the photo studio's to get his pictures updated. I always came out of there hating my pictures so I decided that I could do better and got my first DSLR. Last fall I decided to take an evening photo 1 class at PrairieView and thats when I knew for sure that this is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I was and am hooked.

By the end of this course I hope to know everything there is to know about photography ( I know thats ambitious but thats my goal). I am also really looking forward to working in the darkroom (something i've never done before).

Here's my little secret... I like to dance when no one's watching and I love to sing when no one's listening.

No comments: