Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Photography I enjoy...

My passion is to take pictures of people. I love taking pictures at weddings and of children and babies. I enjoy it because it's a challenge and it keeps my adrenaline pumping. I also really enjoy taking environmental portraits of people from all walks of life. My cat and my children are my most frequent models and have all started to either pose or hide (depending on the mood they're in) when they see me approaching with my camera.


Photo by: Duncan McNairnay

10 comments:

Mitch Asham said...

I'm trying really hard to get into the environmental shots you were talking about. Mostly in urban areas, got any pointers?

-Mitch

Tiffany-Lynne said...

I've done a couple weddings myself, both my parents are re-married so I have a little bit of experience with them. They're a lot of fun!

elisabeth schalla said...

I really look forward to doing weddings but I am a perfectionist so I hope it's gonna be okay.

Gary, the Student said...

I think it is amazing that you love wedding photography. I am too nervous at this point but hopefully by the end of this course I will have more confidence.

cara said...

I bet you will have a lot of cute pictures of your kids this year!

Scott Zielke said...

weddings can definatly be intense especially if there big.

... said...

Yay for weddings!

Alicia said...

my cats run towards me, my friends run away. i know the feeling.

Carly Alexandra Stevenson said...

I think it's really cool that you're into wedding photography as well. I'd love to see some of your work!

Mitch Asham said...

Thanks! I try and update my devArt page pretty often, so theres usually (if I'm lucky) something new every week...we'll see how that changes with school!